Suche Leica Wild M10 Bedienungsanleitung und Servicehandbuch

Begonnen von MountainJM, April 05, 2017, 12:29:42 NACHMITTAGS

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

MountainJM

Hallo!

Ich habe vor kurzem ein Leica wild m10 über einen Händler in Italien bekommen und suche die Bedienungsanleitung und das Servicehandbuch. Ich habe Leica in Heerbrugg schon direkt kontaktiert, leider sind dort weder Dokumentation noch Ersatzteile verfügbar. Suchen im Internet, auf Ebay und in Foren haben leider nichts ergeben. Hätte hier im Forum vielleicht jemand eine Quelle oder einen Hinweis?

Grüße,

MJM

Kay Hoerster

Hallo MJM, ich habe Dir eine private Nachricht geschickt.

Viele Grüße Kay
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Kay

MountainJM

Rorschach

Hello,

I have recently bought a Wild M10 stereo from a German microscope shop. I am also looking for the repair manual. Would you be kind enough to help with that?

Best regards, Riku

Kay Hoerster

Dear Riku, unfortunately I cannot help you with a service manual, I have the user manual only.
Best regards
Kay
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Kay

A. Büschlen

Hallo MJM und Hallo Riku,

wo liegen die Probleme oder Defekte an eurem Wild M10?

Gruss Arnold Büschlen
Schwerpunkt z.Z.:
- Laub- und Lebermoose.
- Ascomyceten als Bryoparasiten.
- Nikon Optiphot I mit HF, DIC.
- Nikon Microphot mit HF, Pol.
- Zeiss Standard Universal mit HF, Ph, Pol.
- Wild M3Z mit Ergotubus.
- Nikon SMZ-U Zoom 1:10 mit ED Plan Apo 1x.

Rorschach

Zitat von: A. Büschlen in Juli 09, 2023, 14:20:13 NACHMITTAGS

Gruss Arnold Büschlen

Hello Arnold,

I have yet to do a more detailed examination, but initially it looks like one of the zoom optic lenses may have a couple specs of fungus. Also the fine focus is making squeaking sounds sometimes and is not entirely smooth (not stiff, though).

Best regards,
Riku

Rorschach

Zitat von: Rorschach in Juli 10, 2023, 07:47:26 VORMITTAG
Zitat von: A. Büschlen in Juli 09, 2023, 14:20:13 NACHMITTAGS

Gruss Arnold Büschlen

Hello Arnold,

I have yet to do a more detailed examination, but initially it looks like one of the zoom optic lenses may have a couple specs of fungus. Also the fine focus is making squeaking sounds sometimes and is not entirely smooth (not stiff, though).

Best regards,
Riku

Hello,

An update on the Wild M10. The image quality is excellent. The little specs on one of the zoom lenses do not seem affect the image at all. So I am very happy with that.

Unfortunately now the fine focus is not functioning at all: it turns very (too) lightly and freely but no effect on focus. Coarse focus continues to function properly. I did not find anything on the M10 user manual or the brochure about tightening or adjusting the focus controls. This is quite unfortunate but I would not want to return the microscope to the seller. I hope another solution can be found.