Identifying this zeiss microscope

Begonnen von straightlight, August 15, 2017, 08:02:48 VORMITTAG

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

straightlight

Hi
I've rescued this microscope from being put into a skip. But 'm unsure which model it is. Can anytone identify it ?
It came without objectives, and it looks like it will only work with 45mm DIN objectives.
Is there a way to adjust it so it would take the 33mm long apo lomos i was planning to use it with?
BTW I'm able to read german

Detlef Kramer

Hallo,

das ist auf jeden Fall ein Standard aus den 1970er Jahren, wahrscheinlich ein 14 oder 15. Das kannst Du nicht unmitelbar mit 33 mm Objektiven betreiben, höchstens mit Zwischenringen, abr das ist optisch nicht perfekt, weil dadurch die Tubuslänge verändert wird. Es ist aber wirklich nicht schwierig gebrauchte Zeiss-Optiken dafür zu bekommen. Zur Not tun es auch noname Objektive aus China, die bei ebay ständig angeboten werden und auch nicht schlecht sind.

Best wishes
Detlef
Dr. Detlef Kramer, gerne per DU

Vorstellung: Hier klicken

straightlight

That fits in with the Sony video c-mount camera that's attached, that one was made in 1975.
I have some spare plan 45mm leitz objectives i could try, but not a complete set and just hope the compensation in leitz and Zeiss eyepieces is similar.
A c-mount to nex adapter is on its way, so i'm hoping to check its usability for taking 16Mp resolution pictures soon, i know mild vignetting is to be expected on a APS-C sensor.
The 47 30 47 part making it tri ocular seems to be some sort of pointing device that projects a movable red arrow.

Looks somewhat like a model 14 because of the dial for regulating the light intensity.
It plugs directly into 230V mains.
Turret take 4 objectives is not removable.
On the black part for the eyepieces, you have to adjust the individual eyepiece depending how wide apart they are to compensate for the change in tube lenght.
Image searching, i have yet to find an exact match.

Detlef Kramer

Hallo "unknown",

Ich habe übersehen, dass der schwarze Binokulartubus und auch der Fototubus nicht zu dem Standard 14 gehören. Mechanisch und optisch passt aber alles zusammen. Leitz 45 mm Objektive passen nicht perfekt aber sehr gut zum Zeiss-Sytem. Kann man machen.

Dr. Detlef Kramer, gerne per DU

Vorstellung: Hier klicken