Zeiss Jenaval DIK microscope

Begonnen von Klaus Yde, Februar 10, 2018, 17:29:51 NACHMITTAGS

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

Klaus Yde

I hope this I OK to ask about. Please just answer in German. I read German but my written German is awfull ;-).

I have an older Zeiss Trinocular Jenaval equipped with 6 GF from 1x to 100X Planapochromates and one 50x GF planacromate for better working distance.

It has a nearly complete DIK set with 5 prism (one with a bit of lamination – but working OK). It has been total rejuvenated and oiled by a retired Zeiss technician for about 10 years ago. And is in working order.

It comes with a complete 24x36 mm photo accessory (never tested or used). And an extra halogen light box which I bought to make a flash unit (never got the time to do it) and an extra table with all attached.

It is at the moment equipped with a Nikon Coolpix 900 with the right intermediary lenses and remote control et cet.

It comes also with:

A new better spare table
A big filter set and a complete polarization set.

I don't get to use it so much as I should and a friend is interested in buying it.

What is worth now of days? For ten years ago I would have said at least about 2500 – 3000€?

Kind regards
Klaus Yde

Peter V.

Hallo Klaus,

Preisschätzungen sind ja hier nicht erwünscht, aber ich habe Dir mal eine PN mit meiner Einschätzung geschrieben. Du hast ja ohnehin schon einen Käufer.

Herzliche Grüße
Peter
Dieses Post wurde CO2-neutral erstellt und ist vegan. Für 100 Posts lasse ich ein Gänseblümchen in Ecuador pflanzen.