Castula fusca - a majestic metopid.

Begonnen von Ariel Qassis, Juli 13, 2026, 23:57:30 NACHMITTAGS

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

Ariel Qassis

Hello,
Here is Castula fusca, ~300µm, several specimens.
The 3d structure of the posterior is fascinating.
From Nakik pond, central Israel.
Inverted &upright, Petri dish, open coverslip, slide.
20-100x , NIC
Enjoy!

Jürgen Boschert

Hi Ariel,

this is a wonderful video, again, with great detail.

Keep ´em comming!
Beste Grüße !

JB

deBult

Very nice, keep them coming please.

Best, Maarten
Reading the German language is OK for me, writing is a different matter though: my apologies.

A few Olympus BH2 and CH2 stands with DIC and phase optics.
I used to say "The correct number of scopes to own is N+1 (With N is the number currently owned)", as a pensioner the target has changed to n-1.

Ariel Qassis

Thank you Maarten and Jürgen,
I got many more on my channel. Here, I post only the best IMO so as not to flood the forum.