Hauptmenü

Leitz Mikas

Begonnen von Max Berek, Januar 28, 2014, 08:19:32 VORMITTAG

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

Max Berek

Hallo liebe Freunde der Mikroskopie!

Ich suche eine Gebrauchsanleitung für den Kameraadapter Mikas von Leitz. Kennt jemand vielleicht einen Link dazu. Mit "trial and error" komme ich nicht weiter. Meine Idee ist eigentlich, mit dem Mikas eine Kamera-Adaptation Leica Digilux 3 an Ortholux I zu bewerkstelligen.

Beste Grüße aus Heroldsbach

Sven
Vorstellung:
http://www.mikroskopie-forum.de/index.php?topic=18519.0

Mikroskope:
1. Carl Zeiss Jena, LgOG1, 1960
2. Steindorff Berlin, "Arztmikroskop", 1970
3. Leitz Wetzlar, Ortholux I, 1969

Florian Stellmacher

Vorwiegende Arbeitsmikroskope:
Zeiss Axioskop 2
Olympus BHS (DL, Pol, Multidiskussionseinrichtung)
Zeiss Axiophot (DIK und AL-Fluoreszenz)
Zeiss Axiovert (Fluoreszenz)
Wild M400 Fotomakroskop (DL, DF, AL, Pol)

Max Berek

Hallo Florian,

vielen Dank für den Link. Das hilft mir schon mal weiter.

Beste Grüße

Sven
Vorstellung:

Mikroskope:

Dushan Grujich

Zitat von: Dr. Sven Goddon in Januar 28, 2014, 08:19:32 VORMITTAG

Ich suche eine Gebrauchsanleitung für den Kameraadapter Mikas von Leitz. Kennt jemand vielleicht einen Link dazu. Mit "trial and error" komme ich nicht weiter. Meine Idee ist eigentlich, mit dem Mikas eine Kamera-Adaptation Leica Digilux 3 an Ortholux I zu bewerkstelligen.

G'Day Sven!

Perhaps I can help. Not long ago, frustrated with cheap Chinese digital eyepiece, I too acquired Leitz MIKAS-M with intention to use with Olympus PEN E-PL1 camera, also Micro 4/3 as is your Digilux 3.

Thus, I have set up a web page explaining it and I have collected all what I could about use of the Leitz Photomicrography Attachment.

If You wish You can download these few scanned pages, here is the link to it click here, I am sure that it shall help to fully understand intended purpose and use of the device.

Also, I am open to any questions, subject only to the limit of my knowledge.

Cheers

Dushan

Michael L.

Dear Dushan,

Thanks for this great information. One question how do you set the digital camera exposure function, long term exposure? Whats about noise?

Kind regards

Michael

Max Berek

Dear Dushan,

thank you very much for the splendid information! I appreciate your kind assistance.

Best regards,

Yours Sven
Vorstellung:

Mikroskope:

Dushan Grujich

Zitat von: Michael Lüttgen in Februar 16, 2014, 10:22:23 VORMITTAG

One question how do you set the digital camera exposure function, long term exposure? Whats about noise?

G'Day Michael!

I am using delayed shutter function 2" or 12" with MIKAS shutter set to "B".

There also were some suggestions to using live video stream to the PC, that camera outputs, by use of a simple HDMI Adapter and then do capture of any wanted frame by MICAM, DIGAM or any such software. 

I am not sure about your question regarding noise. Do You mean vibration?

As far as the noise is concerned S/N is infinitely better with Olympus camera than the case was with the cheap Chinese digital eyepiece.

Cheers

Dushan

Dushan Grujich

Zitat von: Dr. Sven Goddon in Februar 16, 2014, 18:51:38 NACHMITTAGS

thank you very much for the splendid information! I appreciate your kind assistance.

G'Day Sven!

You are welcome!

Other people have helped me, so consider this as a payment back for the kindness that I have enjoyed.

Cheers

Dushan