mU scale for adding a size scale in micro photo’s

Begonnen von deBult, August 22, 2020, 14:45:48 NACHMITTAGS

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

deBult

Step by step I'm trying to improve my skill in taking microscope pictures.
Now I want to add a mU scale for size to the pictures.

I read several threads in the past on software that helps you do this.

As I do not recollect the correct terminology in the German language the search facility in the forum is not of much use.

Please help me out and refer me to the correct thread and/or search terms to use in German language please,

Thank you,
Maarten
Reading the German language is OK for me, writing is a different matter though: my apologies.

A few Olympus BH2 and CH2 stands with DIC and phase optics.
The correct number of scopes to own is N+1 (Where N is the number currently owned).

Florian D.

deBult

Thank you: will have to find a PC as his pages are not compatible with iPad.
Reading the German language is OK for me, writing is a different matter though: my apologies.

The correct number of scopes to own is N+1 (Where N is the number currently owned).

Bastian

That does surprise me a lot! Can Ipads not even handle validated html code anymore? Any browser should be able..

Bastian

deBult

Most of the pages work: the one referred to is one flikkering screen with fast opening and re-sizing windows

Bastian

Interesting, there it is a completely static page. I just re-checked, if  anything had gone awry there. But, no there is nothing wrong with the html code.
Basically what you have to do, is to take a picture of your lenicules with all your lenses. Then you work out mathematically how many pixels reprsent a micrometer, and then you can calculate the length of your scalebar  and add it to your pictures.
I wrote a script to automate this, if you know the width of the section you see under the micrsocope. should run un OSX, too, I guess, with a few tweaks...
Bastian

deBult

deBult

Started the measurements with my micrometer slide.

If I remember correctly one of the forum members has a Developed a stacking program with the functionality to incorporate a scale bar ?

Update found it: Picolay

Tnx, Maarten