Reichert Zetopan: Reparaturteile

Begonnen von Adorno A., April 14, 2023, 13:14:26 NACHMITTAGS

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

Adorno A.

Greetings to all forum members. First of all I apologize for not using your language to write. I can use google translator to read German, but I prefer not to use it to write because I wouldn't understand if it translates well into German :)
I bought a Zetopan, it arrived half destroyed!!!!! The damages are in the lamp house (Fig A), and in the xy table (fig B), but the greatest ones are in the head (Fig C) which is destroyed. Everything else seems intact. but i can't test it.
A) The lamp house should be the "LUX US" model.
- Plate 1 is crooked and should be straightened (I think it can be done with a press). But I can't detach it from piece 3 (The knurled ring 3 should vary the distance of the condenser).
- Piece 4 which contains the field diaphragm of the lamp has some detached blades: to repair them I should detach piece 3 from 4, but I can't detach them.
It's the first time I've had a Reichert microscope in my hands. The question is: did the pieces interlock following the fall and therefore should I just put more force (I'm afraid of doing even more damage) or are they naturally welded? how to separate them?
B) the table has a crooked drive screw. I'd have to take the two knobs off to get it out and attempt to straighten or replace it. I really have no idea how to do it. Any suggestions?
C) the head is broken into two parts. An eyepiece is missing, a prism is chipped, and an eyepiece holder is dented. I think there are no interventions to be performed, it must be replaced.
it's a shame that a seller's carelessness ruined a historic microscope. I wish I could save it instead of discarding it
Greetings, Antonio

3nzo

Hi Antonio,
I am writing to you because you should be a compatriot and here there are very few microscopists. Sorry I can't help you, I'll send you a private message. I hope you find solutions on this forum.
Cordial greetings.

Enzo

Rawfoto

Hi Antonio

The Mikroskopische Gesellschaft Wien do have Microscope Stands in working conditions for sale.
All Parts defect are included, no lenses are included.

I have to check the Model and costs - you will get am mail via private messaging

Greetings

Gerhard
Gerhard
http://www.naturfoto-zimmert.at

Rückmeldung sind willkommen, ich bin jederzeit an Weiterentwicklung interessiert, Vorschläge zur Verbesserungen und Varianten meiner eingestellten Bilder sind daher keinerlei Problem für mich ...

Adorno A.

Zitat von: Rawfoto in April 14, 2023, 18:33:42 NACHMITTAGS
The Mikroskopische Gesellschaft Wien do have Microscope Stands in working conditions for sale.
All Parts defect are included, no lenses are included.
hi rawphoto, thank you very much