Stage of Zeiss junior KF

Begonnen von rhamvossen, Juni 07, 2010, 12:27:21 NACHMITTAGS

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

rhamvossen

Hi all,

Does anyone know if it's possible to get the stage of a black Zeiss standard junior KF higher than the maximum "factory" position? Thanks a lot, best regards,

Rolf

Herne

Hi Rolf,
what distance do you want to lift the stage?  If it´s only 1 - 3 mm you can easily put some washers between the stage and it´s carrier. You just have to obey that the washers are of the same thickness. For a bigger distance you may use two ore more of those washers and you should change the screws to longer ones then. I think a lift up to 5-6 mm should be possible.

viele Grüsse
Herbert
Die animalcula infusoria sind Blasen mit Neigungen.
G. Chr. Lichtenberg

rhamvossen

Hallo Herbert,

Thanks for your answer. The 1-3 mm will not be enough I think. I would like to have the stage at a position so that I can also use the short 33.5 mm Lomo objectives without having to use those ring adapters. The problem with washers is that the condenser is not lifted together with the stage, so it will then be positioned too low. Well, maybe I just have to sell the KF and buy an Olympus E or something  :). Best regards,

Rolf

TPL

Hallo Rolf,
eine Möglichkeit wäre es, das schmale Plättchen für den oberen Fokus-Anschlag zu lösen. Vorsicht aber, denn dabei kann das (federgespannte!) Segmentrad in der Fokusmechanik so weit zurückspringen, dass man den Fokustrieb auseinandernehmen muss, um ihn wieder zum Laufen zu bringen.

Ich meine, dass man den Tisch mit dieser "Methode" höher einstellen kann, aber ob es für die Differenz aus 45-33,5 = 11,5mm ausreicht, weiß ich nicht. Da der Kondensortrieb am Tisch befestigt ist, gäbe es mit dieser Lösung keine Beleuchtungsprobleme.

m.v.g. Thomas

rhamvossen

Hallo Thomas,

Thanks for the suggestion but I already tried that. But nothing happens after removing "das schmale Plättchen", the stage is still locked after removing it. So, it's not clear to me what this "Plättchen" does. Best regards,

Rolf